Our company is based in Mishawaka but it covers all of Michiana, including the city of Kalamazoo. Our reputable movers Kalamazoo organize all sorts of moves to and from Kalamazoo. Have a safe, stress-free move with Affordable Packing, the best movers in the Midwest.
Why hire us among all the movers Kalamazzo offers?
Trustworthiness, affordability, and quality are our chief assets. That’s what separates us from other moving companies from Mishawaka.
Our movers Kalamazoo have insurance and all the necessary licenses to be in this business. A moving company that lacks these should not be trusted and it’s likely to be involved in moving scams. We, on the other hand, run an honest business, always striving to justify the trust our customers put in us.
You can trust us with all your belongings, regardless of their value, shape, and size. Although you’re protected in case of loss and damage, the chances of that happening are minimal. With us, each item will reach its final destination unharmed.
Affordability is also one of our strong points. Who says top service cannot be affordable? Call us or get an online quote right now. Our moving quotes are precise and completely free! Also, we promise no hidden costs. You’ll know exactly what you’re paying for.
We try to maintain the highest level of quality in everything we do. We want to make sure that our vehicles and tools are functioning properly and that our staff receives the best training. Moreover, we try to keep up with the latest trends in the moving industry. Striving for excellence is what keeps us motivated throughout the years.
Kalamazoo moving services
We provide affordable and convenient Indiana moving services in Kalamazoo. You can combine them according to your moving needs and we will do our best to meet all your demands.
- Residential moving. Our residential movers Kalamazoo have moved hundreds of homes. Therefore, they have enough experience in residential relocation to make sure your home is relocated flawlessly as well.
- Commercial moving. Whether you’re starting a business in Kalamazoo or heading to a new city, we got you covered. No matter how big or small your company is, we’ll take care of the move quickly and efficiently. This way, your business will not suffer one bit.
- Local relocation. Allow your neighbors to help you with a local move. By hiring local movers Kalamazoo you can save a lot of money simply because operating costs will be lower. You’ll be in your new home/office in the blink of an eye.
- Long-distance relocation. Long-distance relocation is supposed to be more complicated, compared to local relocation. However, with the right help, the moving process will be well organized and trouble-free.
- International relocation. International relocation is probably the most challenging kind. Still, thanks to our team of relocation experts, the part of your move that we are in charge of will be planned and executed perfectly.
- Additional moving services. We encourage you to use our additional services such as packing and unpacking. Moreover, we can provide you with a variety of quality packing supplies as well as short or long-term storage services Indiana.
Why move to Kalamazoo, Michigan?
Kalamazoo is a city that has a lot to offer its residents. Instead of fearing the unknown and questioning your decision, think of moving to Kalamazoo as a fantastic adventure for you and your family.
Kalamazoo is the seat of Kalamazoo County, a county located in the southwest part of Michigan. Its 75,500 residents live in 22 neighborhoods. The median home price is $96,600. There are many parks and entertainment venues people of all ages can enjoy. One of its most famous places is the Kalamazoo Mall, the oldest outdoor pedestrian mall in America. This city was even dubbed The Mall City.
Economy and business
Education, life sciences and manufacturing are some of the sectors that drive Kalamazoo’s economy. In addition, Kalamazoo is one of the leaders of the US craft beer industry. The median household income is $33,009. Most people work in education, healthcare and social assistance. The unemployment rate is 3.6%.
Schools and universities
Kalamazoo has numerous private and public schools to choose from. Over 90% of residents hold at least a high school diploma. Each resident who graduates from one of Kalamazoo Public Schools gets a scholarship for up to 100% of tuition for four years at any of Michigan state’s community colleges or public universities. The Kalamazoo Promise is the name of this program. The city is home to Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo College, and Kalamazoo Valley Community College.
Art and culture
In addition to its institutions of higher education, Kalamazoo’s art scene makes it more sophisticated than your average midwestern town.
Each month, the Art Council organizes a free event called Art Hop where local artists’ works are on display.
The Kalamazoo Animation Festival International (KAFI) is a biannual festival that promotes Kalamazoo’s animation industry and provides entertainment for the entire community.
The very popular New Year’s Fest celebration takes place in downtown Kalamazoo. Here you can enjoy delicious food, great music, fireworks, magic, comedy, exhibitions, etc.
When it comes to music, we recommend the Irving S. Gilmore International Keyboard Festival, the Michigan Festival of Sacred Music, the Bach Festival, and the Stulberg International String Competition. Also, there is the Kalamazoo Symphony Orchestra, one of the largest professional orchestras in the state.
The Kalamazoo Institute of Arts (KIA) is a museum whose collection focuses on American art from the 20th century. Furthermore, there is the Kalamazoo Valley Museum which has “hands-on” exhibits mainly for kids, a planetarium and a Challenger Learning Center. The Kalamazoo Air Zoo exhibits aircraft while the Gilmore Car Museum displays cars used in Walt Disney movies.